What We Do
Treating children and adolescents ages 1-18 and the people who care for them.
- Challenging Behaviors
- Developmental Issues
- Attachment Disorders and Loss
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder
- Autism Spectrum Disorders
- Psychological Evaluations
- Parental, Family, and Social Conflict
- Family and Major Life Transitions
- Parenting and Co-parenting Strategies
- Anxiety, Depression, and Grief
- Trauma, Abuse, and Anger Issues
- Sexual Abuse
- Adoption Transitional Issues
- Parental Coordination
- Family Reunification Therapy
Home Studies and Consultations
CBT, DBT, Collaborative Problem Solving, Theraplay®, and Play Therapy Techniques
CDI, RCMAS, CBCL, MMPI-A, WASI, MACI, M-PACI, BDEFS-CA, Brown ADD Interview, ASRS, ASAS, SANDAP, and NSHS Trauma Checklist
Providing a safe and inviting environment for children and adolescents of all ages.
Our play therapy room, complete with sand tray, toys, and games, helps kids feel at home.
We invite you to learn more about our team of professionals by clicking on their names below. Get Started today or call 605.334.2696 to schedule an appointment.