What We Do
We're here to help you gain a better quality of life. Contact us today to learn more.
- Individual, marital, family, and group thearpy
- Psychological evaluations
- Consultations, workshops, and training seminars
- Depression and bi-polar disorders
- Anxiety disorders, including post-traumatic stress disorder
- Marriage and relationship problems
- Treatment services ministry professionals and other caregivers
- Psychological assessments and evaluations
- Family conflict
- Panic disorders
- Child and adolescent therapy services, including Theraplay®
- Physical and sexual abuse
- Sexual issues and concerns
- Spiritual issues that impact psychological and relational health
- Personality disorders
- Chronic pain and other medical conditions that contribute to psychological problems
- Biofeedback treatment for headaches, chronic pain, IBS, and other issues
- Work stress and burnout
Services Offered through:
Therapy and Assessment Clinic - for individuals who are insured and/or financially able to afford therapy and assessment services. Our team also partners with nearby Augustana College to offer a full range of services to meet the emotional, relational, and spiritual needs of their students.
- Child & Adolescent Therapy Clinic - committed to treating children and adolescents ages 1-18 and the people who care for them.
Community Counseling Clinic - serves the needs individuals of all ages, couples, and families who are uninsured or under insured. The Community Counseling Clinic is staffed by graduate students at Sioux Falls Seminary who are pursuing a master's degree in counseling. The clinic allows us to provide care to just about anyone who comes through our doors.
- River Counseling Services - provides mental health services to residents of Platte, SD, and the surrounding communities.